cupcake icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year..A New Perspective!

     The year 2011 has begun, and I really feel like this year is the start of something fresh! More so than any other year's beginning! So that is why I've decided to write my very own blog! To let you into my     world a little bit, I'm a stay-at-home Mom and I truly want the best for my 'lil man! His name is Gabriel, and he's 4! I'm married to a wonderful man named Raul! Well, I guess I'm going to write things in a little more detail as to who I surround myself with and what I'm about for those who don't know me, just in case you read this and you already know me. I adore the 40's/50's eras, anything to do with Pin-up art/looks, love fooooood, cupcakes/cakes (yummy..getting hungry just thinking of it), music (singing, dancing, lover of all kinds of music), movies (love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton), love Halloween, make-up, clothes/shoes/purses! Pretty much I'm your average girl, except I'm quite random! I'm full of wacky thoughts, very blunt (which isn't always good), and crazy/lovable! =)
     For me 2010 really flew by! I still remember 2009's Christmas pretty vividly, and to think that 2010's Christmas has already passed is insane to me! These years are going way too fast for I now have a 4 year old son! Aaaahhh! I love watching him grow, but he won't be little forever and that saddens me. =( Every year he gets older is another milestone in his and my life! We're really growing up together since I had him at 19 going on 20. He's my partner in crime! Haha! We're really angels...I swear! I know that I have a lot of things to accomplish in my life that I've been dreaming about, and soon enough those dreams will be reality! The Law of Attraction....The Secret....plus will, determination, faith, and strength will help me accomplish my goals! Life isn't just to live through, you need to grab life by the balls and say get ready 'cuz this is going to be one crazy ride!
    I really want my blog to be fun, funny =D, interesting, informative, and inspiring! I hope I achieve all of those things in..."My World is a Cupcake....Always Sweet!"
        XOXO...Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment