cupcake icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting In Shape!

     I've recently started to get my exercise on!! And let me tell you...I am SORE!! That means I'm doing something right though, otherwise exercising would be pointless! I've began to eat way more healthier. A few months back I was getting on track with healthy foods like I was in the Summer time. In Summer, I had lost weight, looked healthier and fit. Once the colder weather came, and here came the thicker clothing and jackets, came on the fattier foods and some weight gain. Plus, I stopped exercising! Never a good look! So, here I am to start off the year 2011 with a healthy lifestyle, nutritional food & fun but effective fitness plan!!
    I'm excited to see results though I just started, so its gonna take a little while for me to feel more fit. I am keeping track of my fat and calorie intake. It really depends on your current weight & height, and the weight you want to be, as to how many calories you're consuming on a daily basis. You must also have a good workout routine. I like to mix mine up with first stretching, Pilates, dance workouts, and strength training! I get bored very easily with working out, but if I feel like its fun like old dance classes I was in, then it's going to work for me! Everybody is different! I do not like running, I'd rather light jog or speed walk. Really early in the morning too is best. You beat a bunch of people outside in your neighborhood, so its more peaceful, and you really soak in the outdoors!
    I hopefully am going to keep up this new healthy lifestyle for more than a month or two. I want to keep this up, and really make this a whole family habit! Hopefully I stick to it!
    From my soon-to-be rockin' body to yours.....XOXO
                                                                                      Jennifer
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment